Living and parenting on the edge. Of Africa.
yeah, well, don't leave tempting stuff like that at down at her height! but how could you ever be mad at those innocent eyes. :-)
Never mind the rice, I could eat Her for dinner! TOO CUTE!!May be time to rearrange those kitchen cupboards. The flour could be next..... :)
Dont know whether to laugh or to take notes!
@J that cupboard's usually latched against her, can't think who (cough cough) left it open ...and yup WW, I guess rather the rice than the flour!
it's nice to be important and important to be nice
yeah, well, don't leave tempting stuff like that at down at her height! but how could you ever be mad at those innocent eyes. :-)
ReplyDeleteNever mind the rice, I could eat Her for dinner! TOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteMay be time to rearrange those kitchen cupboards.
The flour could be next..... :)
Dont know whether to laugh or to take notes!
ReplyDelete@J that cupboard's usually latched against her, can't think who (cough cough) left it open ...
ReplyDeleteand yup WW, I guess rather the rice than the flour!