Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Out the Box Festival

We so enjoyed the annual Out the Box Festival last week. Amazing puppets, lovely shows, heaps of variety for young and old (and many shows which were perfect for both).

The Festival kicked off with a Puppet Parade through Observatory ...


and a free show on the Village Green ...


What's she watching with such fascination?


French clowns Ubla Dubla Trubla! Such fun.

We managed two other shows during the week. I would've loved to have seen more but there's only so much excitement two small girls can handle.

Friday LOVED The Mermaid of Zanzibar. Pedro the Musicman is a fantastic entertainer and artist, if your kids are even vaguely into music then try and catch his shows. I've got a link to his blog on the right.

The other show we saw was Just a Bit of Paper. Another win. I kid you not when I say Sunday, 18 months old, was enthralled, from beginning to end - 45 minutes!

Well done Out the Box, already looking forward to next year's programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

it's nice to be important and important to be nice