Monday, 12 September 2011

happy half birthday to you!

I think its fair to have cake and a celebration for one's 18 month half-birthday right? Not like you've had that many other chances yet.


Besides, any excuse for cake will do in this family. 
Caaaaake.

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree - happy One-and-a-half Birthday to your boy'tjie! He looks positively ecstatic. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - girl'tjie!! I am mortified....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, easy mistake make at this age - especially with home-style haircut :)
    Thanks Reggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank goodness, Molly... when I read through the other posts and realised that you have two little GIRLS, I wanted to climb under the table and disappear....

    By way of apology, and as I cannot bake your adorable little girl a making-up-for-it Birthday Cake, I shall instead sing the Birthday Song in German, loudly and cheerfully:

    "Viel Glueck und viel Segen
    auf all deinen Wegen,
    Gesundheit und Frohheit
    sei auch mit dabei."

    Translated (very roughly):

    "May much happiness and many blessings
    follow you on your path, and
    May good health and joy
    also be granted to you."

    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little Sunday of yours is looking soooo grown up here.

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice