She's an Anglo-Saxon so she likes the hunt ...
She's a Boere-meisie so she likes handling livestock ...
She's an African so she likes the chicken ...
Chicken: What the cluuuuuuuuck?
Rolling eyeballs of nervousness ...
Hey man, I saw what she did to that chicken!
Don't you just love the fearlessness of an 18 month old?




could you send her over here...we need to pick up our chickens and trim their wings...it's a myth that they can't fly.
ReplyDeleteand WHOA, what a cute dress!!
funnily enough once she'd caught it she didn't pay it any more attention - I think she's ticked catching chickens off her To Do list :)
ReplyDeletethe dress is Old Navy, a friend from the States sent it over for F - the best thing about having 2 of the same gender, if I'd had a boy he might have been forced to wear this too!
The fearless Sunday and the fearless Ari could be quite the pair! Your pics make me laugh. That was one brave chicken. Not only is that dress cute - what about those cute spotty shoes?! (Many moons ago I remember Sheila in London buying some for her Luke)
ReplyDeleteWaaah, loving everyone's expressions here. x
ReplyDeletepardon me, but that girl's got BALLS! love it!
ReplyDeleteGiggling... I love the dog's expression most of all - just classic!
ReplyDelete