Thursday, 24 November 2011

yoga with kids

Friday's always been a bit of a yoga fan. I credit the amount of yoga I did while pregnant with her.

Learning The Sphinx from one who knows  ~Aug 2008

Doing The Child with me, on a trampoline ~ Feb 2009
And these days, with the help of these clever bilingual Yoga Cards we printed out and laminated, she likes to 'teach' her sister. And learn some Italian too!

The all important 'Laying Out the Cards' ~ my little Montessori girl
Um ... The Plow?
The Big (wobbly) Tree
The Cat Child Afternoon Prayer?
Which one next?
Free-style yoga!
La Casa nella Prateria is a fabulous site for all kinds of things - yoga, Montessori, parenting stuff, crafting with kids.
And the site name translates into Little House on the Prairie - what's not to love?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Oh my! This last pic, the one of Miss Sunday - her expression, her face is soooo beautiful. Big dark eyes that you could swim in. Hair at that just right "I am working out but oh I look so cool" angle. Perhaps bein' the Mama you are just used to having two adorable girls? They SO Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that her dress looks perrrrrrfect for yoga. Hah!!

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice