Wednesday, 1 February 2012

the sticker oke

A while ago I posted about the Sticker Family, and how I think it's kinda naff.

But today I saw this one, and I think I kinda like it.


Not a great photo (with my phone, in the traffic - the light was red okay?), but can you see it in the left hand corner?

Just one dude and his bakkie and his sticker of him braai-ing a big fat steak.

Maybe he's a confirmed bachelor, loving life, meat and the great outdoors.
Maybe he's a dad and this is his ride, asserting his independence from the mini-van full of kids his wife drives.
Or maybe he's lonely, looking for love and would like nothing more than to fill his back window with a sticker lady love, a couple of kids, a budgie and a stupid dog.

Whatever it is, his rear end made me smile today, and for that I thank him.

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha, this is hysterical because my sister & I were joking with my dad about them over Xmas and wondering about exactly this (if anyone got one with just themselves).

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice