Wednesday, 15 February 2012

a little valentine's craft

As a firm non-believer in Valentine's Day I never really pay any attention to it until it's upon us.

(Oh wait, I lie: this year I did send an early V-Day present off to my bestie - but how attention-grabbing is this?)

But when it's here I do suddenly have a hankering for bright red hearts. They're just so ... hearty. You know what I mean?

I found a link to these toilet-roll heart stamps on Pinterest (of course) and the girls and I had some fun with them (and some potato stamps) yesterday afternoon.


The full how-to is here, on Rust & Sunshine's blog. She's got some other lovely ideas too.


Great fun for all ages.


I had to share the exuberance.


And I wasn't joking when I said all ages.

So now we have some Valentine's Day cards for ... next year?

4 comments:

it's nice to be important and important to be nice