March was ... March. A month of madness. And now April is 13 days old and life's showing no signs of letting up.
School holidays, nanny on leave and now - suspected chicken pox.
Oh. freakin. JOY.
I'm waiting by the phone for the diagnosis.
Taller daughter went back to school for 1.5 days before I imposed isolation pending diagnosis, shorter daughter's not been back to school in case she's incubating. I won't be the mother who unleashes that lurgie on play group.
Did I mention our nanny's on leave?
Do you see where I'm going with this?
Answer: nowhere. Speed: slowly.
But look - 2 day old chameleon babies!
Life goes on.


They don't call it 'Friday the 13th' for nothing. Sterkte xx
ReplyDeletethose photos are amazing! and of course, i know that you now know it wasn't the pox, but seriously, chicken pox is all the rage here and danish mothers go to great lengths to get together and party and make their unsuspecting children share suckers (lollies?) with the infected ones so they too can get it. but i will say that 10 years ago, when S had it, that wasn't the case. it's hip to have chicken pox. but even better to have little cute lizards - why are baby animals all so cute?
ReplyDelete