Thursday, 1 December 2011

1 Dec


The girls opened their first advent matchbox this evening. Two little white chocolate buttons happily consumed.
3 packets of match boxes, lots of scraps from the pretty paper stash, one tube of chocolate buttons from Clicks.
We're keeping Christmas simple this year.

And we're excited.

PS I was interviewed over on Becoming You this week - such fun.

2 comments:

  1. I've come over from Becoming You, and really enjoyed looking around here. Love these matchboxes.. they look so beautiful!
    And all the Cape Town-y things and links are a joy.. I've grown-up in CT but am overseas right now, and sometimes just need a little Mother City fix.

    And, one more thing since I'm here, your previous post 'you know THAT girl' - I can relate completely! Thank you for the reminder that I am not the only mom who feels this way. On the downside it burst my bubble a little.. I have one daughter at the moment, and here I was thinking, surely it will be completely different when/if there are two kids to play together?!
    Maybe when they get older..? :)
    Thank you for your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Carlien, and your kind words.
    I'm SURE it'll be completely different when they're older right? RIGHT?
    Hee hee, I just keep reminding myself that they're only little for a short while ...

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice