Saturday, 24 December 2011

24 Dec

Patchy internet access the last couple of days has left this space very quiet, but done wonders for my Christmas preparations.

I downloaded a bunch of pics this morning, here's a smattering of what we've been up to.

 Christmas Trees inspired by Love & Lollipops

 Brining the turkey in the camping fridge. Innovative no?

 Who knew she'd love mince pies so much? Little bit of sherry never hurt anyone right?

I finished Sunday's stocking just in time! She'll get her name on it next year, Maybe.
This was a great success.
 It's all been so ... jolly.
Christmas really, really is more fun once you have kids.

Have a lovely few days everyone, I'm taking a blog break 'til the New Year - see you then.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Been meaning to comment all month. LOVE the advent calendar, by the way (and all your posts, actually). Hope you and the girls have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice holiday... it looks beautiful at your home. thanks for sharing these photos!

    best, Jules

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice