Thursday, 2 August 2012

crespella café creperie

With one month to go in Observatory I've compiled a 'bucket list' (dreadful concept really) of places I'd like to visit and things I'd like to do before we move.

Number 1 on the list was crepês at Crespella in Lower Main Road.


We've been meaning to go there for years ... I walk or drive past it every day for pancake's sake.


Vast menu, utterly vast. So much sweet and savoury goodness to chose from. Selections finally made (Italian owner makes his own dulce de leche!), we scoffed them down before I thought to take any photos ...

If gorgeous presentation is what you're looking for however, you'll be disappointed - there's no bells and whistles here - but if wafer-thin crepês rock your world, look no further.

And don't just take my word for it ...


They're 'Crespelicious'!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the type of place I would love to drop into.

    ReplyDelete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice