I'm not a fan of indoor play places (sometimes I think I'm such a
parenting grinch), but
Planet Kids in Muizenberg is truly an exception.
A beautiful building, huge room, high ceilings, wooden floors and lots and lots of creative, original and stimulating play to be had.
 |
| Exciting sit-on slide, takes kids up to 35kg. |
 |
| All manner of ride-on's. These padded platforms with wheels and some gorgeous little wooden cars too. |
 |
| Lovely wooden puzzles and a couple of fooz-ball tables for some calmer fun. |
 |
| Great imaginative 'ball wall' - with lots of different sized balls and holes to lob them through. |
Plus, two indoor jumping castles - one is a UFO with aliens inside! A corner for smaller kiddies, comfy seating for the grown-ups, coffee, an outside jungle gym etc for sunny days, a fun collection of party stuff for sale and a dedicated room for birthday parties.
What's not to love?
It is great isn't it? Love the 'old school hall-ness'.
ReplyDeleteMy son asked me if he could have his next party at the Planetarium. I was surprised because he'd never been to the Planetarium, but he was adamant! So one rainy Sunday I took him to see Davy Dragon at the Planetarium, which he loved. We discussed his party afterwards and it turned out that the place he was meaning was in fact Planet Kids, not the Planetarium. So, I have made a booking there. :)
Funny association :) And the child has good taste!
Delete