During December the girls and I watched this amazing piece going up. A couple of times we stopped to watch the artists at work and it's still a regular request.
Friday: '
Mum, can we stop to look at the octopus?'
Followed always by Sunday: '
And the 'normous toes?'
We stopped again last week and I quickly snapped another few pics, each one of something lovely.
 |
| Across the road, this beautiful Grande Dame. |
 |
| At our backs, the Muizenberg Station building, with wooden clock tower. |
Or amusing.
 |
| Sign in the parking lot. |
 |
| Around the corner. |
 |
| And across the street. |
Just one small block of beautiful Muizenberg, just up the drag from our new home, just another small snippet of the beauty of Cape Town.
AND, if you'd like to see more of this part of the world, visit my friend
Wendy at Make.Believe. She just spent a morning in Kalk Bay and took some magnificent photos!
Wow. That's one cool backyard.
ReplyDeleteQuite nice isn't it, and that's without any pics of the actual beach! I just updated the post with a link to a friends blog - she took some fantastic photos in the next seaside suburb recently - well worth a visit!
DeleteYou live in a beautiful part of town. Lovely pics. And the woman on the roof? At first I thought it was you (but obviously not as you were the one taking the pic)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention. xx :)
I only noticed her after I posted this! Hope she wasn't a jumper...
Delete