It's that time of year and as I'm lucky enough to know lots of lovely people who make and do lovely things, I thought I'd share some links here ... you know, for Christmas present purposes.
Blossom Creations ~
Lots of simply gorgeous products for babies and mums, Jan's selection of fabrics is heavenly.
I have one of the very lovely cellphone wallets - perfect for your phone, Driver's Licence, debit card and an emergency R20 note when you're just popping to the shop or gym etc.
Make. Believe ~
Beautifully folded origami beauties ... these strings of birds,
... and Wendy's now famous exquisitely balanced and delicate mobiles, as featured in the latest House and Leisure magazine.
Lemon & Lilac ~
Specialising in paint techniques, reinventing old furniture and some gorgeous home decor, Lisa has a shop in Chenoweth St, Durbanville, an exquisite home in Observatory, a talented eye for spotting a treasure and lots and lots of energy!
Little Fire Company ~
Sponsor of my recent giveaway, the Little Fire Company has oodles of goodness for the babies and kidlets in your life, all of which can be purchased online.
Go shopping!
*All photos shamelessly lifted from their respective websites and facebook pages!*






No comments:
Post a Comment
it's nice to be important and important to be nice