I had half an hour to kill in Cape Town's fabulous
East City district during the week. This is the part of Cape Town instrumental in winning us the
2014 Design Capital bid over a year ago, and with good reason.
In one short block, 30 minutes and 50+ photos I came across more creativity then I could properly absorb. Here are some of the highlights ...
 |
| Someone at Charly's was clearly having a less-than-awesome day ... |
 |
| I couldn't see a tag on this, anyone know whose it is? |
 |
| Funny little car. |
 |
| Funny big car. |
 |
| One of Faith 47's masterpieces. She is genius. |
 |
| Home of the magnificent Design Team. How lovely is this building? |
 |
| And just as lovely on the inside. |
So much beauty in just one tiny corner of this lovely city. Cape Town, you inspire me endlessly...
Nifty.
ReplyDeleteIt's not just the beauty; it's your eye that inspires too.
ReplyDeleteThank you, too kind!
ReplyDelete