Monday, 16 December 2013

faithful to nature

Two words: blog swag.


The good people at Faithful to Nature ('your online organic store') sent us a Suncoat Children's Make-Up kit - an incongruous concept to me in some ways, but the fact is my youngest LOVES painted toenails (those'll be my genes) and what's not to love about a product that isn't shockingly bad for her AND is mess-free enough for her to use herself?


Check her technique!


She's a natural. And using all natural products too!


Later the big girls tried the make-up. 'Do we look like fashion ladies Mum?'

Thanks Faithful to Nature, we had great fun playing with the kit - go check out their fab au naturel Christmas gift ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I only occasionally wear some eyeliner and mascara, so it will be interesting to see if my little babe shows any interest in it. Luckily there are more companies now making natural and mineral based beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm not a big make-up wearer, but I do like to have painted toe nails and I wasn't comfortable using my (no doubt toxic) polishes on their little toes. Now we don't have to!

      Delete

it's nice to be important and important to be nice