Tuesday, 16 August 2011

marshmallow lego heads

How cute is this?

Ja okay, she's very sweet but that Lego head?! That's cute.

A friend's son recently turned 7 and had a Lego themed birthday party. Keeping it simple his parents got the talented Kirsty Paxton from Artee Parteez to host a Lego building workshop at their home and my friend made these super cute marshmallow Lego heads!
Find out how she did it here. Her mods included drawing the faces with edible pen (much less fiddly than piped icing) and using the lid of a koki or marker to cut out the knobbly bit for the top - hers are better proportioned I think. In fact, hers are better all round - well done!

I went over one evening before the party to help out. She finished up the heads and I finished up all the marshmallow and chocolate scraps.
I'm such a great friend.

And if you'd like to feel completely mesmerised,overwhelmed, inspired, inadequate, surreal, awed, normal, gobsmacked ... you actually have to decide for yourself ... check out this Lego party.
She made her own Lego-man crayons?! Er ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

it's nice to be important and important to be nice